Green is definitely the new black with this smoothie! Rich in antioxidants and good fats, it is a great start to the day… or a great snack to keep you going.
Preparation Time: 5 mins; Serves 1
- 1 large banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- 3/4 cup of your choice of milk (I choose almond milk for a light nutty finish)
- 1tsp matcha powder
- 1tsp honey
- Your choice of toppings (I chose fresh blueberries, desiccated coconut and some matcha powder)
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Place into a small bowl and add your toppings