The flavours of banana, chocolate and coconut make this smoothie bowl a perfectly delicious breakfast or snack…or even a healthier dessert!
Preparation Time: 5 mins (if you choose to use frozen banana, you will need to freeze them overnight) ; Serves 1
- 1 large banana, chopped and frozen
- 4 dried dates
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cacao
- 2/3 cup of your choice of milk (I choose almond milk to complement the light nutty flavours)
- Your choice of toppings (I chose banana slices, rolled oats and extra desiccated coconut in this one)
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Place into a small bowl and add your toppings