This colourful smoothie bowl is packed full on goodness: high in antioxidants, low in fat, naturally sweetened and just plain delicious!
Preparation Time: 5 mins; Serves 1
- 1.5 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup of coconut water
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Your choice of toppings (I chose sliced kiwi, mixed berries and black chia seeds)
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Place into a small bowl and add your toppings